Blood Pressure MedicinesLeading Exporter of carvedilol tablets, tugain minoxidil solution and xarelto 20mg tablet from Nagpur.
Approx. Price: Rs 110 / StripeGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Stripe|
|Packaging Size||1 x10|
|Usage/Application||orally taken for Blood pressure management|
|Deals in||Third Party Manufacturing|
Carloc 12.5 Tablet is a medicine used to treat high blood pressure, heart-related chest pain (angina), and heart failure. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, so blood can flow more easily to the heart. Lowering blood pressure also helps prevent future heart attacks and stroke
- Production Capacity: as per requirment
- Delivery Time: Ready
- Packaging Details: strips in box
Tugain Minoxidil Solution
Approx. Price: Rs 780 / BottleGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||60 ml|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml belongs to the group of medications called vasodilator used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and alopecia (hair loss). Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml stimulates hair growth and slows down the process of balding. Hypertension is a chronic medical condition in which there is a high pressure of blood against the arteries walls (blood vessels). It is considered as an essential risk factor for cardiovascular (heart) diseases. On the other hand, Alopecia is the thinning or loss of hair on the scalp or any part of the body.
- Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml is a vasodilator that helps widen and relax the constricted blood vessels (due to high blood pressure) to promote blood flow, thereby reducing the high blood pressure. Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml, when used topically (on the head scalp) widens the blood vessels. It opens potassium channels which helps in providing sufficient oxygen, blood and nutrients to the hair follicles, thereby preventing the hair cell death and promoting new hair growth.
- Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml is available in oral and topical (for scalp) forms. The oral tablet form is used to treat hypertension and is recommended with other drugs to prevent side effects. The topical formulations of Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml include solution, lotion, gel, shampoo, conditioner, serum, foam and spray. Along with its needed effects, Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml may sometimes produce unwanted effects. Some common side effects of Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml include excessive hair growth, headache, skin irritation, dryness, redness, dizziness, chest pain, increased heartbeat and increased weight with fluid retention (oedema). These side effects usually do not require medical attention and gradually resolve during the treatment. If you experience any other symptoms you think may be due to Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml, please consult your doctor or pharmacist for further advice.
- Do not use the oral tablet form of Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml to treat hair loss. Do not use a topical form of Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml, if you have high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease or cardiac arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythms), sunburn and psoriasis. Do not apply the topical form of Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml on shaved, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful scalp skin. Let your doctor know if you are having a history of pheochromocytoma (adrenal gland tumour), congestive heart failure (the heart doesn't normally pump blood), angina (chest pain), a recent heart attack, asthma, migraine and seizures (fits) before using Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult the doctor before starting Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml.
- Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml is an antihypertensive vasodilator that treats hypertension (high blood pressure) and alopecia (hair loss and thinning of hair). Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml stimulates hair growth and prevents baldness. Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml opens potassium channels and widens the blood vessels to increase the blood flow. This vasodilation process helps in reducing high blood pressure. Tugain 5% Topical Solution 60 ml, when applied topically, promotes blood flow to the hair follicles, thereby providing sufficient nutrition and oxygen to the hair cell. This process of supplying oxygen and nutrients to the hair cell prevents its death and stimulates hair growth.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Box|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Mail Order Pharmacy||Available|
We are leading wholesale traders of Pharmaceutical Tablets Pharmaceutical Capsules Pharmaceutical Injections Eye Drops and also we provide Medicine Drop Shipping Services